Telangana Government is going to launch Mahalakshmi Scheme in January-2024. Mahalakshmi Scheme is one of the women empowerment scheme in Telangana. Under this Mahalakshmi Scheme Telangana state womens will get 2500/- Rupees for Financial assistance. Gas Cylinder at 500/- Rupees. And Free RTC Bus Tavel in entair Telangana State. This Mahalakshmi Scheme was similar to Gruha Lakshmi Scheme which is implemented in Karnataka State.
Mahalakshmi Scheme announced in Telangana Sate by The Indian National Congress Party. The C.M Revanth Kumar Reddy will start this Scheme in Telangana State in 2024 January. And also this is one of the Six Guarantees offered by Indian National Congress Party. Afer Revanth Kumar Reddy taken te oath, on a first priority he signed a order copy to implement Congress Six Guarantees. From 07-12-2023, The Mahalakshmi Scheme is activated.
Mahalakshmi Scheme Benifits
1. Every Telangana Women Will Get 2500/- Rupees Of Financial Assistance.
2. Free RTC Bus Travel In Entair Telangana State.
3. Gas Cylinder At 500/- Rupees Only.
Eligibility Criteria For Mahalakshmi Scheme
1. Womens Who Belong To Families With BPL Card Are Eligible To Mahalakshmi Scheme In Telangana.
2. The Scheme Does Not Impose Any Religious Restrictions.
Required Documents For Mahalakshmi Scheme In Telangana
Husband Aadhar Card
White Ration Card
House Current Bill
Gas Bill (Optional)
Passport Size Photo
Valid Mobile Number
Age Should Be 18 Years
How To Apply Online For Mahalakshmi scheme In Telangana
* Telangana State was officially announced FREE RTC TRAVEL in Telangana State.
* But they didn't announced Online application procedure for Cash Assistance of 2500/-.
* The Online Application will be open in January 2024.
* Eligible candidates has to be ready with Required Documents of Mahalakshmi scheme.
* And also Telangana Govt. didn't announced about GAS Cylinder.
Website Links For Mahalakshmi Scheme
* Till now the Telangana state Government did not released any Official Website for Mahalakshmi scheme.
* To get more information about Mahalakshmi scheme visit https://www.cm.telangana.gov.in/