Good news for daughters from the government. Now they are going to give 70 lakhs instead of 22.50 lakhs.
Invest in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for a golden future of your girl child.Under this scheme, 80 crore parents of girl children in India are going to get benefits.
Do you want to be in it? If you are the parents of a baby girl, this article is for you.
Let's know how to apply for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, who is eligible and how much interest has been raised by the government.
Read the article till the end to get the full benefits.
We will provide quick links at the end of the article.
Know the increased interest rate of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana by the govt and how much benefit you will get - SSY 2023.
- Interest rates under almost all post office small savings schemes have gone up and there has been a huge increase in the interest rates enjoyed by the central government
- under the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, which will benefit everyone. Apply online to avail Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana benefits. We will explain fully how to apply.
- Go to the end of the article where we have provided links related to SSY. Then you can apply easily.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana will give double benefit to investors?
Did the central government increase the interest rates and double the profits for the investors?
Below are the benefits and new updates you will get under this scheme -
1. The Central Government has increased the interest rates of Post Office Small Savings Schemes.
2. It has also increased the interest rates of Sukanya Sanriddhi Yojana.
3. Earlier under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana you would get only 7.6% interest.
4. Govt hikes Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana interest rate from 7.6% to 8% from this year.
Benifits Of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2023
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) scheme was launched under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign with the main aim of securing the future of a girl child.
- Need a small amount of INR 250 for opening a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account.
- Interest rate was reduced from 8.4% to 7.6%.
- Since an SSY account is a type of investment, it is eligible for deductions provided u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act. You can avail of a deduction of up to Rs 1,50,000.
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefits.
- By investing ₹ 410 per day under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, you can easily deposit a total of ₹ 32 lakh by the time the daughter turns 18 and a total of ₹ 64 lakh by the time the daughter turns 21.
- Your daughter can get married with the money from this scheme. Good studies can be done.
- Your child's life will be happy by investing in this scheme.
Click Here To Apply Online
Required Documents For Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana - 2023
Following documents are required to apply for SSY -
1. Daughter's Aadhar Card.
2. Daughter's Birth Certificte.
3. Daughter's Passport Size photo.
4. Parents ID Proof.
5. Valid Phone Number.
How to open an account in your daughter's name under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana - 2023
An account should be opened in the name of the daughter as follows
1. First of all, Parents should approach the nearest post office.
2. Application for Sukanya Samriddi Yojana should be filled in post office.
3. All the required documents should be attached along with the application.
4. After applying, get the application receipt from the Post-Office.
By applying for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, your daughter's life will be happy. Your daughters will pursue higher studies.
How To Apply For Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Online
Direct Link To Apply Online https://www.india.gov.in/sukanya-samriddhi-yojna