Pradhan Mantri Yojana (PMMVY) Giving Rs 6,000 to women - Apply Online.
Are you pregnant and soon to give birth to your new baby? To brighten your face, Government of India has launched PM Matritva.
Then you need some documents and qualifications to apply in Pradhan Mantri Matrumurthy Vandana Scheme, and They are mentioned below.
Go to the end of the article where we have provided links related to Pradhan Mantri Matrumurthy Vandana Scheme. Then you can apply easily.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 - Highlights
|Article Name||Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY)|
|Article Type||Sarkari Yojana|
|Who Are Eligible?||Only Pregnent Mothers and Sisters Can Apply|
|Beneficiary Amount?||5,000 Rs|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Benefits of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana
To get benefits under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023, you need to apply with the help of online registration.
Reducing Infant and Maternal Mortality:
Promoting Institutional Deliveries:
Documents For PM Matritva Vandana Yojana 2023
- Pregnant Woman Husband Aadhar Card
- Pregnant Woman Residence Certificate
- income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Pregnancy Certificate
- Pan Card
- Pregnant woman's bank account passbook
- Passport Size Photos
- Mobile Number
- Visit the official website of PMMVY Click Here
- Click on the "Registration" tab on the homepage.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, age, address, Aadhaar card number, bank account details, etc.
- Enter the details of your pregnancy, such as the expected date of delivery, the number of previous deliveries, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your Aadhaar card, bank passbook, and other relevant documents as required.
- Submit the application form online.
In case you face any difficulty in applying online or have any queries regarding the scheme, you can contact the toll-free helpline number of PMMVY at 1800-102-4423.