The aim of the Awas Yojana is to provide affordable housing to all. The initiative was launched in 2015 and is also known as the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G).
If you have applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to realize your dream of permanent home, housing scheme list 2023-24 has been released. Then Check your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiary List.
If your name is under the Awas Yojana list 2023-24, your central government will provide a sum of ₹ 1 lakh 20 thousand to build your dream permanent home.
PM Awas Yojana List 2023-24
|Name of the Yojana||PM Aawas Yojana|
|Article Name||Awas Yojana List 2023-24|
|Update||Awas Yojana List 2023-24 Has Been Released|
|Type Of Mode||Online|
|Amount||Amount Provided To Build Your House ₹1,20,000 Rs|
Check your name in the new PM Awas Beneficiary List for FY 2023-24 -
To check and download Awas Yojana List 2023–24, all your applicants have to adopt online process.
The aim of the Awas Yojana is to provide affordable housing to all by the year 2025.
The scheme has two components:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U)
Under PMAY-U, the government provides financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries for the construction or renovation of their homes. The scheme targets people living in slums, low-income groups, and economically weaker sections of the society.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G)
Under PMAY-G, the government provides financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries for the construction of their homes in rural areas. The scheme targets people living below the poverty line in rural areas.
How to Check & Download Awas Yojana List 2023-24 -
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Click Here
- Click on the "Search Beneficiary" option from the menu bar.
- Select either of the two options available: "By Name, Father's Name & Mobile No." or "By Assessment ID".
- Enter the required details such as Name, Father's Name, Mobile No. or Assessment ID, and click on "Show".
- If the details entered are correct and match the records, the beneficiary's name and other details will be displayed on the screen.
- To download the Awas Yojana List 2023-24, click on the "Print" button available on the same page.