Jagananna Thodu Scheme Beneficiary List Download - జగనన్న తోడు లబ్ధిదారుల జాబితా.

Jagananna Thodu Scheme Beneficiary List Download, Check Jagananna Thodu Beneficiary List, జగనన్న తోడు లబ్ధిదారుల జాబితా, వడ్డీలేని రుణాలు పంపిణీ చేసిన సీఎం జగన్...

Details Of Jagananna Thodu Scheme -

Jagananna Thodu scheme is a financial assistance program launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in India to provide interest-free loans to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The scheme aims to support the growth of these businesses and promote self-employment opportunities in the state.

Under this Jagananna Thodu scheme, eligible beneficiaries can receive loans of up to Rs. 10 lakhs without any interest. The scheme provides a credit guarantee of up to 90% of the loan amount, and the remaining 10% is to be contributed by the beneficiary. The scheme also provides for a subsidy of Rs. 10,000 for the first year to encourage the beneficiaries to repay the loan on time.

The scheme is implemented through the Andhra Pradesh State Finance Corporation (APSFC) and the loans are provided through various nationalized banks and financial institutions.

Go to the end of the article where we have provided links related to Jagananna Thodu Scheme Andhra Pradesh. Then you can apply easily.

Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023 - Highlights

Scheme Name Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
Beneficiaries Street Vendors
Location State of Andhra Pradesh
Category Providing Loan
Objective of the Scheme Providing Loan to street vendors to earn their livelihood
Loan Amount Rs.10,000
Mode of Application Online & Offline
Official Site Click Here

Benifits Of Jagananna Thodu -

1.Easy access to credit:

The scheme provides easy access to credit for eligible MSMEs, helping them to meet their working capital and business expansion needs.

2.Subsidized interest rates:

The scheme offers subsidized interest rates on loans, making it easier for MSMEs to avail credit at affordable rates.

3.Collateral-free loans:

Under the scheme, MSMEs can avail collateral-free loans of up to Rs. 10 lakh, which means that they do not have to provide any collateral or security to avail the loan.

4.Flexible repayment period:

The scheme offers a flexible repayment period of up to 4 years, depending on the loan amount and the repayment capacity of the borrower.

5.Quick loan disbursement:

The loan amount is disbursed quickly, typically within 10 to 15 days from the date of application, subject to approval.

6.Promotes entrepreneurship:

The scheme aims to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment in Andhra Pradesh by providing financial assistance to eligible MSMEs.

How to Check Beneficiary List Of Jagananna Thodu -
  • Visit the official website Click Here
  • Click on the "Beneficiary List" option in the main menu.
  • Select the relevant district and the category of beneficiaries (General, SC, ST, BC, Minority) from the drop-down menu.
  • Click on the "Submit" button.
  • The beneficiary list for the selected district and category will be displayed on the screen.

Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest office of the Andhra Pradesh State Finance Corporation (APSFC) or any other financial institution that is a partner in the scheme to inquire about the beneficiary list.