In Aadhaar card Name, date of birth, photo, online update feature has been closed.
But it can be updated in the new method. Let us tell you about it. Read the article till the end.
Go to the end of the article where we have provided links related to Aadhar Card update. Then you can apply easily.
How To update Aadhar Card In Mobile
Bad news for you if you want to update your name, date of birth also in Aadhaar card, UIDAI has stopped the facility of updating this information online with immediate effect.
A new update has been released by UIDAI, now all Aadhaar card holders can only update the address in Aadhaar card through online medium. To receive the update process, we will provide you complete information.
How To Update Aadhar Card Online - Highlights
|Authority Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) |
|Name Article||Intermediate/Class 12th|
|Article Type||Latest Update|
|Model Paper Released Date||1st Week January 2023|
|Subjects||Free Aadhar Card Update Service is Available Till? 30th June, 2023|
|Official Site||Click Here|
New update released by UIDAI
- Now UIDAI has provided you only address update facility, you can update in Aadhaar card by going online.
- You cannot update name, link, date of birth and other information in your Aadhaar card by going online.
- UIDAI has given good news. Free Aadhaar card can be updated till June 30.
- If Aadhaar card is not updated till now, your Aadhaar card will be canceled after some time.
- But to prevent that from happening, UIDAI has launched a free Aadhaar update service.
- All Aadhaar card holders can update their Aadhaar card till June 30, 2023 without spending a single rupee.
New Process To update Aadhar Card Online
- To update any information in Aadhaar card like name, link, date of birth, photo through online medium in Aadhaar card new process, you first need to visit UIDAI Official Website home page.
- On the home page you will get a tab of My Aadhaar, in which you will find a section called Get Aadhaar.
- Here you will get Book Appointment option, click on it.
- Next, you need to select your city/location and click on the proceed option to book the appointment.
- Now you need to enter your Aadhaar card number here.
- Then click on proceed option.
- Now you have to fill this appointment type form carefully and click on proceed option.
- After clicking, its payment page will open.
- Now you have to make online payment.
- After making the online payment, click on the proceed option.
- Now here you need to select the day and time for your appointment.
- Finally, you have to submit.