Want to link mobile number in Aadhaar card too? So now you might have some problem with online service because except online update of address in Aadhaar card by UIDAI, all online update services have been stopped with immediate effect.
To link mobile number to aadhaar card, you need to keep your aadhaar card number and mobile number with you. So that you can easily link your mobile number to your aadhaar card.
How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card 2023 - Updates
|Portal Name||UIDAI Portal|
|Article Name||How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card in Mobile?|
|Article||Latest Update Of Aadhar Card|
|Charges||50 Rs Only|
UIDAI has released a new update regarding linking mobile number with Aadhaar card. We have explained you the complete process below, read the article till the end.
Go to the end of the article where we have provided links related to Aadhar Card Update. Then you can apply easily.
How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card ?
We would like to inform all Aadhaar card holders that UIDAI has immediately stopped online updating of date of birth, gender, name and age in all Aadhaar cards, so you need to update Aadhaar card.
- Visit the official UIDAI website Click Here
- Click on the “My Aadhaar” tab and then click on the “Aadhaar Services” option.
- Click on the “Verify Aadhaar Number” option and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Enter the security code and click on “Send OTP”.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Login”.
- Click on the “Update Mobile Number” option and enter your new mobile number.
- Click on “Proceed to Update Mobile Number”.
- Verify the mobile number entered by entering the OTP sent to your new mobile number.
- Click on “Save and Proceed”.
- Review the details entered and click on “Submit”.