आयुष्मान CAPF Details.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana, also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), is a flagship health insurance scheme launched by the Government of India in 2018. The scheme aims to provide financial protection to the economically vulnerable population of India against catastrophic health expenses.
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, through the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), the government annually allocates Free treatment up to 5 lakhs. More than 1570 diseases or physical problems can be treated under this scheme. Besides the poor, now the beneficiaries of ESIS (Employees' State Insurance Corporation) and CAPF (Central Armed Security Forces) personnel are also getting free treatment under this scheme.
The diseases have been named in the new list of Health Benefit Package (HBP 2.0) issued by the Government of India. Below are the names of these diseases, the number of packages for treating the diseases and the number of medical procedures included in those packages.
Go to the end of the article where we have provided links related to Ayushman Bharath Scheme 2023. Then you can apply easily.
Disease list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the following diseases are covered:
- Burns Management
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Chronic kidney diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Liver diseases
- Neurological disorders
- Neonatal diseases
- Orthopedic disorders including joint replacement surgery
- Renal transplant
- Respiratory diseases
- Secondary and tertiary care management of specified illnesses such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, etc.
What types of expenses are considered medical expenses (Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023)
All types of treatment packages for the above diseases also include the following types of expenses.
- Drugs expenses
- Food expenses
- Hospitalization expenses
- Pre-hospitalization expenses
- Post-hospitalization expenses
- Ambulance expenses
HBP 1.0 and HBP 2.0 refer to different phases of the Human Brain Project (HBP), which is a large scientific research project aimed at improving our understanding of the human brain and developing new technologies for brain research.
- HBP 1.0 was the first phase of the project, which began in 2013 and ended in 2018.
- During this phase, the project focused on developing new methods for brain simulation, high-performance computing, and data management. The goal of HBP 1.0 was to create a detailed model of the human brain and simulate its function on a supercomputer.
HBP 2.0 is the second phase of the project, which began in 2020 and is expected to continue until 2023.
This phase of the project aims to build on the achievements of HBP 1.0 by focusing on three key areas: neuroscience, medicine, and computing.
The goal of HBP 2.0 is to develop new technologies and approaches for brain research that can be used to address a range of scientific and medical challenges, such as understanding the basis of neurological and psychiatric disorders, developing new therapies, and creating new computing technologies based on brain-inspired architectures.
Overall, the Human Brain Project is a long-term research initiative that aims to transform our understanding of the human brain and its function, and to develop new technologies that can be used to improve human health and well-being.
Who can get treatment under Ayushman Bharat scheme?
So far three categories of people have been included for free treatment under this scheme.
SECC stands for Socio-Economic Caste Census, which is a survey conducted by the Government of India to identify households living below the poverty line and determine their eligibility for various social welfare schemes.
The SECC survey collects information on various parameters such as income, education, housing, and household assets to identify the level of deprivation and vulnerability of a household. Based on this survey, the government creates a list of citizens who are eligible for various social welfare schemes such as Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, etc.
ESIC stands for Employees' State Insurance Corporation, which is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. ESIC provides a range of benefits to its registered beneficiaries, including medical care, sickness benefits, maternity benefits, disability benefits, and dependent benefits.
ESIC beneficiaries can avail of medical care services at ESIC dispensaries, hospitals, and diagnostic centers, where they can receive treatment for a range of illnesses and medical conditions. In addition to medical care, ESIC beneficiaries can also avail of cash benefits such as sickness benefits, maternity benefits, and disability benefits.
Overall, the ESIC is an important social security scheme that provides a safety net for Indian workers and their dependents. The scheme helps to ensure that workers have access to medical care and financial support in times of need, thereby promoting their health and well-being.
CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Forces, which are uniformed security forces under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India.
Along with all Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel, Central Security Personnel and their dependents also get free treatment under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. This will enable more than 35 lakh CAPF personnel and their family members to avail cashless treatment.
- The CAPF comprises five security forces
- including the Border Security Force (BSF),
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
To check your name in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme List, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat. Click Here
- Click on the "Am I Eligible?" tab on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code in the fields provided and click on the "Generate OTP" button.
- Once you receive the OTP on your mobile number, enter it in the field provided and click on the "Submit" button.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can search for your name in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme List by entering your name, mobile number, or ration card number.
- Once you have entered the required details, click on the "Search" button.
- If your name is in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme List, you will be able to see your details and the benefits you are eligible for.