Uttar Pradesh Government is giving ₹ 25 lakh rupees to start a business. Apply now online.
25 lakhs through the new Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana by the UP state government for the educated unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh who want to start their own self-employment/business.
Go to the end of the article where we have provided links related to Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana (MYSY). Then you can apply easily.
What Is Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana (MYSY) is a scheme initiated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, to provide self-employment opportunities to the youth of the Madhya Pradesh state. The scheme aims to encourage the youth to start their own businesses and become self-reliant.
Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, the government provides financial assistance and other forms of support to eligible candidates who wish to start their own business. The scheme provides subsidies, loans, and other forms of financial assistance to the candidates to start their own venture.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana - Highlights
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana (MYSY)|
|Location||State of Uttar Pradesh|
|How Much Loan||RS. 25 lakhs|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana is a scheme to provide golden opportunity to unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh state to get self employment. After screening Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, the applications of the selected candidates will be sent to the bank for sanctioning the loan.
Eligibility criteria For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2023
- The scheme is open to individuals aged between 18 and 45 years who are residents of Uttar Pradesh and have a minimum qualification of 8th standard.
- Applicant's minimum educational qualification should be High School Pass, and Applicant should not belong to any National Financial Institution/Government Institution etc.
Provides financial assistance in the form of subsidies, loans, and other forms of financial aid to eligible candidates to start their own business.
Marketing assistance to the candidates to help them promote their products or services and expand their business.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana aims to create self-employment opportunities for the youth of Madhya Pradesh and encourage them to become self-reliant.
Provides a subsidy of up to 35% of the project cost or a maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs, whichever is lower.
Finally, It provides a loan of up to Rs. 25 lakhs at a subsidized interest rate of 4% to eligible candidates to start their own business.
Required Documents For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Age Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photos
How To Apply Online For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2023
- Visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Click Here
- Click on the "Register" button and enter the required details such as name, mobile number, email ID, and password. Verify the mobile number and email ID by entering the OTP received on the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Once the registration process is complete, log in to your account using the registered mobile number/email ID and password.
- Click on the "Apply Online" button and fill in the application form with the required details such as personal details, educational qualification, business details, and bank account details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents such as Aadhaar Card, residential proof, educational qualification certificates, business plan, age proof, bank account details, and photographs.
- Review the details entered and the documents uploaded and click on the "Submit" button.
- After the submission of the application, the candidate can track the application status by logging in to their account.