Completed Engineering Graduate (B.E./ B.Tech) and want to get job in Indian Army under TEC 138? Then this Article for you.
Indian Army TGC
Army TGC stands for Technical Graduate Course, which is a training program offered by the Indian Army to engineering graduates. The course is designed to provide advanced training in various technical disciplines to groom officers to serve as technical experts in the Indian Army. The duration of the course is one year, and candidates can opt for different specializations based on their engineering background.
Under Army TGC 138 Notification 2023, total 40 vacant posts are being recruited for which online application process will start from April 18, 2023 in which all applicants can apply till May 17, 2023.
Army TGC 138 Notification 2023 – Overview
|Article Name||Army TGC 138 Notification 2023|
|Course Name||Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC-138|
|Who Are Eligible?||All India Applicants|
|Qualification||Engineering Graduate (B.E./ B.Tech)|
|Application Starts From||18th April, 2023|
|Last Date||17th May, 2023|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Army TGC 138 Notification 2023
All the youth who want to apply for Army TGC 138 Notification 2023 must go through the online application process. Army TGC 138 was released notification for 40 vacancies in Indian Army. Interested candidates can apply through the Online. All Indian Aspirants are eligible for this jobs.
Post Wise Vacancy Details of Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC-138
|Engineering Streams||Expected Vacancies|
|Misc. Eng. Stream||02 Vacancies|
|Computer Science||09 Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||40 Vacancies|
How to Apply Online For Army TGC 138 Notification 2023?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army Click Here
- And the "Officer Entry Apply/Login" button.
- Create a new account by providing your email id and other details such as your name, contact number, and date of birth.
- Log in to the newly created account and select the TGC course from the list of available courses.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature, as per the specifications mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee, if required, through the online payment gateway provided on the website.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.