Apply today for Gopalak Yojana total loan of ₹ 9 lakh.
Government of UP has launched Gopalak Yojana for cattle breeders in the state of Uttar Pradesh who want to grow their business in cattle rearing. In this article, we will tell you about the required documents and eligibility to apply in Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana 2023.
यूपी सरकार ने उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य के पशुपालकों के लिए गोपालक योजना शुरू की है जो पशुपालन में अपना व्यवसाय बढ़ाना चाहते हैं। इस लेख में, हम आपको उत्तर प्रदेश गोपालका योजना 2023 में आवेदन करने के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेजों और पात्रता के बारे में बताएंगे।
Govt Delays ₹ 9 Lakh Loan To Cattle Farmers In State, Apply Today To get Benefits Of Gopalak Yojana.
UP Gopalak Yojana Details-
UP Gopalak Yojana launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in India to promote the dairy industry and increase the income of dairy farmers in the state.
Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to eligible dairy farmers for the construction of new cowsheds, procurement of milch animals, and the purchase of dairy equipment. The government also offers subsidies and other incentives to encourage farmers to adopt modern dairy farming practices and improve the quality of milk produced.
UP Gopalak Yojana - Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||UP Gopalak Yojana|
|Subject Of Article||How To Apply For UP Gopalak Yojana 2023|
|Location||State of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Benifits Of UP Gopalak Yojana -
- Financial assistance: Eligible farmers can receive financial assistance from the government for constructing new cowsheds, purchasing milch animals, and buying dairy equipment.
- Subsidies: The government provides subsidies on the purchase of high-yielding milch animals such as cows and buffaloes.
- Skill training: The scheme provides training to dairy farmers to help them adopt modern dairy farming practices and improve the quality of milk produced.
- Improved productivity: Through the adoption of modern dairy farming practices and the purchase of high-yielding milch animals, the scheme aims to increase the productivity of dairy farms in the state.
- Increased income: The ultimate goal of the scheme is to increase the income of dairy farmers in Uttar Pradesh by improving the quality and quantity of milk produced and encouraging the sale of milk and milk products through cooperative societies.
Eligibility Criteria Of UP Gopalak Yojana 2023 -
- Applicant should be cattle breeder / farmer by profession.
- The scheme is only applicable to dairy farmers who are residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age limit for the applicant should be between 18 to 60 years.
- The applicant should have a valid Aadhaar card.
- The applicant should not have any default in bank loans.
- The farmer should be registered with a cooperative society to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- The farmer should possess a minimum amount of land as specified in the scheme guidelines.
- The applicant should already own milch animals, or be willing to purchase them with the help of the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Valid mobile Number
- Income certificate
- caste certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Ration card
- 4 passport size photos
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana or the concerned government department.
- Read the guidelines of the scheme carefully to ensure that you are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Download the application form for the scheme from the official website.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents to the concerned department.
- The application will be verified by the concerned department, and if it meets all the eligibility criteria and requirements, the applicant will be approved for the scheme.
- Once approved, the financial assistance will be transferred to the bank account provided by the applicant.