Appointments of watchmen will be start in schools from May 1, 2023. Salary will be 6 thousand per month.
Good news for the unemployed of Andhra Pradesh, AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy and The government has given a green signal for the recruitment of night watchmen.
Education department issued guidelines for Night Watchmen In Andhra Pradesh Government Schools.
Under Naaadu - Nedu, the government is developing public schools with thousands of crores of rupees in the state. Government has given green signal to appointment of night watchmen for protection of school facilities. The education department has issued guidelines for the recruitment of night watchmen in high Schools. And salary will be 6 thousand salary per month.
Night Watchmen Job - Highlights
|Name of the Job||Night Watchmen In Andhra Pradesh Government Schools.|
|Location||State of Andhra Pradesh|
|Recruitment Start Date||May 1, 2023|
|Salary||6,000 per month|
|Visit For More Details||Click Here|
Who is Eligible for Night Watchman Jobs?
- First priority should be given to the husband of Aaya/Cock Cum Helper who is already appointed.
- Second priority should be given to ex-servicemen in the village / ward.
- A night watchman should be appointed in the school through parent committees.
- If none of them is available, another person can be appointed.
- Night watchman should be local resident in rural areas.
- Age should be less than 60 years.
- Apart from the identified 5,388 schools, no other schools should be appointed.
- Must attend school before school closes.
- On working days, stay on duty until school opens the following day. Should be on duty on other days also.
- A building that is a school property should be a protector for the preservation of other things.
- Ensure that no unauthorized persons enter the school premises.
- Any unusual activity should be reported to the concerned police station.
- The school garden should be watered in the evening.
- To carry out other school related tasks as directed by the Head Master.