Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) is a savings scheme for farmers launched by the Government of India. It is a small savings instrument that encourages long-term savings among farmers and provides them with guaranteed returns on their investment.
If you want to invest in Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra scheme, you will not only get an attractive interest rate but also double your money as soon as possible. We offer a plan to double your money in just 115 months. The scheme can be opened with a minimum investment of Rs. 1,000 and there is no upper limit on the investment amount.
Earlier, under the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme, interest rate of 7.2% was provided to all the beneficiaries, but the central government, keeping in mind all the applicants, increased the interest rate.
Kisan Vikas Patra - Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Kisan Vikas Patra scheme (KVP)|
|Who can Apply||All India Formers|
|Time Period||115 Months|
|Interest Rate||An Interest rate of 7.5%|
Post Office has introduced Kisan Vikas Patra to double your money in just months at an interest rate of 7.5% - Kisan Vikas Patra
We extend a warm welcome to all farmer brothers and sisters and common citizens.
To invest under Kisan Vikas Patra, you need to apply by following the offline application process of Kisan Vikas Patra. Earlier, under the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme, interest rate of 7.2% was provided to all the beneficiaries, but the central government, keeping in mind all the applicants, increased the interest rate.
KVP certificates can be purchased from post offices across India and can also be transferred from one person to another. The scheme is ideal for farmers who are looking for a safe and guaranteed investment option that provides them with assured returns over a long period of time.
Required Documents For Kisan Vikas Patra 2023
Following documents are required to apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana :
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
To apply for Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP), you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit your nearest post office branch that offers the KVP scheme.
- Obtain the KVP application form from the post office counter or download it from the India Post website.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form such as the investor's name, address, and investment amount.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with the required documents such as KYC documents (ID proof and address proof) and a passport size photograph.
- Pay the investment amount through cash or cheque as per the guidelines of the post office.
- Once the application is processed and verified, a KVP certificate will be issued to the investor.
- It is important to note that the KVP scheme can only be opened by an individual in their own name or on behalf of a minor. The minimum investment amount for KVP is Rs. 1,000, and there is no upper limit on the investment amount. The maturity period for the KVP scheme is 124 months or 10 years and 4 months.